Complete Your Household Enquiry Form

The method by which residents can register their eligibility to vote was recently altered. Instead of receiving an annual form that asks who lives at a property, it is now up to each individual to ensure they are on the electoral register.

As part of their service, Bromley Council also has to carry out a canvass every year of those who are eligible to vote. Every household should have received a Household Enquiry Form this month, which needs to be looked over before confirming or changing the details. This means that anyone who is no longer resident at a property can be taken off the electoral roll, and new residents can be asked to register.

Being on the electoral register is still a legal requirement. You could face a fine if you don’t provide the necessary details.

If you haven’t replied to the Household Enquiry Form, you must do so as soon as possible. All you have to do is simply check that the names of the residents are correct. If there are no changes, you can confirm everything by clicking here or alternatively you can text NOCHANGE to 80212 or call 0800 197 9871. To complete the process, you will need the security code that appears on your form.

You can also visit the site to inform the council of any changes. If you need to do this, all of the information you require is on the form.

Have you completed your Household Enquiry Form yet? Do you think it’s a more efficient process than the previous one?

Latest News

Related News is a social network for Beckenham locals, Beckenham businesses and absolutely anyone that wants to join. We love Beckenham and everything in it. We are really proud of what we have created and will continue to build on it for the future.
170 finchley road
nw3 6bp
United Kingdom