Beckenham residents and businesses are invited to join the Networking Cupper for its first exhibition of local businesses in central Bromley on Tuesday 27 June 2017, 10am-4pm.
The free one-day event, which takes place at the United Reformed Church Hall on Widmore Road, Bromley BR1 1RY, includes over 40 exhibitors from among local businesses that aren’t found on the high street.
There will also be opportunity for networking and a programme of workshops and demonstrations from local experts, covering topics such as dyslexia, dementia, personal and business Wills, baby massage, make-up demonstrations and a magician. There is something for everyone, whether a business owner or not.
- Peter Stanton of PJ Stanton Enterprises Ltd – on understanding dyslexia
- Andrea Scott of CivilWills Ltd - a Dementia Friends information session to learn about what it is like to live with dementia, followed by information on Lasting Power of Attorney
- Thackray Williams LLP – talks on Power of Attorney from a solicitor’s point of view; on Wills and estate planning to protect you and your business; and on understanding employment law from both an employee and employer perspective
- Jane Altree of Altree Rose – on baby massage
- Josh Hamit of Improve My Search Ranking - ‘A Beginners Guide to Local SEO’
There will also be a raffle with some great prizes, with proceeds to Bromley Mencap.
The event is sponsored by Thackray Williams, PJ Stanton Enterprises Ltd and supported by Metro Bank and The Glades. It is free to attend but please sign up for tickets in advance at https://networkingcupper.eventbrite.co.uk
About Author :