Individual membership is free and you can choose how involved you’d like to be. Being a member gives you more say in how King’s services are run across Beckenham and Bromley, including at the Princess Royal University Hospital and Orpington Hospital. You can get involved in a range of activities to help improve the care they provide for you and your community.
Individual members can also:
• Find out what’s new at King’s including the latest healthcare technology and services
• Connect with their volunteering or fundraising programmes
• Tell them what matters to you and your family about your health care
• Vote for their Governors or stand to be a Governor yourself
• Get discounts for high street shopping through NHS Discounts.
For further information and to register visit their website.