Work for week commencing the 24th April.
· Paving and new kerbs will be laid on both sides of Bromley Road. (It is anticipated that these works will be complete in 2-3 weeks).
· Kerb realignment in front of 47 to 71 High Street will be completed.
· Trial holes for new trees in front of 47 to 71 High Street will be dug.
· The new granite paving on the four corners of the junction will be subject to a thorough jet clean prior to the highway resurfacing.
· The High Street / Albemarle Road / Rectory Road / Southend Road junction will be re-surfaced during the hours of 9pm and 4am on the 24th to the 27th April.
Second week update report
· The pedestrian islands at Beckenham junction have been installed.
· The cobbles at the bottom of the steps adjoining Coppers have been re-laid. Kerb realignment in front of 47 to 71 High Street has been commenced.
· Paving between Beckenham Green and the entrance to St Georges Church was completed before the Easter celebrations.
About Author :
Thanks to Copers Cope Residents association