Are you likely to get on a tram in the next few days? Well think again. Tram networks have been closed for essential works due to tracks being relaid.
Since Wednesday 10th August the trams will terminate at East Croydon until Tuesday 16th August.
Replacement buses will be put on by TFL.
More information below.
Wednesday August 10 to Tuesday August 16 (5am)
- Trams from Wimbledon will terminate at East Croydon
- Shuttle trams will run from Sandilands to Beckenham Junction, Elmers End and New Addington
- There will be no service at Elmers End during early morning and evenings or all day on Sunday.
- Replacement buses will run between Sandilands and East Croydon but will not serve Lebanon Road. Please allow more time for your journey
Walking between Sandilands and East Croydon
1. Cross the tram tracks at the tram stop crossing, and then cross the main road using the pedestrian crossing
2. Turn left and follow the tram tracks along Addiscombe Road, past Lebanon Road tram stop to East Croydon Station
3. Temporary signage will direct you
How will this effect you?