A regular makers market with 50+ handpicked stalls, workshops, art, craft, music, DJs and plenty more, including a selection of sizzling street food from around the globe.
Celebrate lighter nights and look forward to better weather with Beckenham Market's Spring Edition, on Sunday 30 April 2017, at Venue 28, 28 Beckenham Road BR3 4LS.
Featuring 50+ handpicked, independent stalls from London's best market traders, including:
- NEW ‘Zen Den’ holistic area for make-up tutorials, Indian head massage, beauty treatments including gel nails and eyebrow tinting, chill-out zone and more!
- A new art gallery with five local artists exhibiting their work
- Local crafts including fashion, jewellery, bags, candles and pottery
- Artisan food emporium, featuring some of the best local food producers, including a gluten free bakery, Brazilian churros, award-winning sausages and free range meats.
- Pop-up Prosecco bar, coffee shop and an array of street food to whet your tastebuds!
Shop, live and love local: there will be something for everyone, with live acts and a DJ, as well as all the traders.
Entry costs £2. Kids under 16 go free, and 2-for1 for over 65s.
Beckenham Market is kindly sponsored by Kimber Contracts and Beckenham Forum, in partnership with South London Social and 2 Heads PR.
About Author :