i-Tea briefings are an opportunity for local businesses to meet, network and hear useful updates from the technology sector while enjoying a fantastic afternoon tea.
At this workshop, you’ll hear about simple, effective solutions that will allow you to get live, accurate, information about your business – and help you to get on top of your workload.
You’ll have the chance to swap ideas and experience with other local business owners in a variety of different industries.
It’s also an opportunity to hear how technology can give you more control over your business and your life. You’ll hear from experienced business owners in technology, accounting and business coaching who work with companies of many sizes and in all industries.
You’ll also enjoy a fantastic afternoon tea at the Bromley Court Hotel (easy access from central Bromley, south London and Kent).
In the session, we’ll be looking at:
- techniques to keep you organised and generate more profit
- cloud-based accounting helping you to make light work of record keeping...
- … and giving you real-time snapshots of your costs, profitability & cash flow
- ways of managing all your information about customers and suppliers
- how to streamline your workflow to build positive, profitable customer relationships?
i-Tea briefings are run in association with:
Book your ticket now at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/i-tea-small-business-briefing-tickets-36367876297